This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a Premium Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a Premium Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Surprise! Guess who is going to continue being extremely inactive but this time with a valid excuse. That's right me!! As of right now school is really stressful so I will probably be on a possibly permanent hiatus.
Age:15 Interests: Just anime and k-pop really. Not active very often sorry about that. If you enjoy my art and wanna see my stuff when I actually post it just throw me a watch. Thank you for stopping by!
Okay so I'm apparently really bad at updating.But exams are coming up so that means summer which means there is a 90% chance that i will be active. The other 10% is that I will continue to completely ignore DA unless one of my friends asks me to check something out. But yeah pretty small update on my life: Over the long weekend I spent time at my cabin with two of my friends and stupidly wore no sunscreen and now have a sunburn on my back. Um i've been pretty stressed but time goes on so i try not to linger on it. Hope you all have been good. Misanchi signing off!